Fetal Positioning Workshop
In one hour, discover the tools and techniques for a quicker, easier birth.
Next Fetal Positioning Workshop:
Sun. February 12, 2017 | 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Taught by birth doula Colleen Myatt
In this one-hour workshop, you will learn the exercises and positions to utilize during both pregnancy and childbirth to help your baby get or stay in the optimal position for a safer, easier birth.
Topics will include:
- How turn a posterior or right-lying baby;
- How your posture impacts positioning;
- Exercises to practice the remainder of your pregnancy;
- What to do during a stalled labor;
- The sleep/lying position that alleviates hip and back tension;
- The famous Rebozo-technique that can help baby move baby into a better position during labor;
- How to use a peanut ball to open hips so baby can move down and turn more easily;
- Techniques such as forward-leaning inversion, side-lying release, open knee chest, and others.